1. Entrance Scholarship
1.1. Valedictorian- one semester free tuition upon presentation of a certified statement of the principal that he/she graduated from a class of not less than 50 students and has no grade lower than 85%.
1.2. Salutatorian- one semester 50% iscount in tuition fees upon presentation of a certified statement of the principal that he/she graduated from a class of not less than 50 students and has no grade lower than 85%.
2. College Scholarship
Every year the College is givng a one-year 100% free tuition scholarship to high school graduates who meet the following requrements:
2.1. The student must not have grades lower than 80% and an average of atleast 88%
2.2. The student should pass the entrance exam nd all other requirements.
2.3. To qualify for the succeeding semesters, the student should maintain an average grade of 88% and no grade lower than 85%.
3. Academic Scholarship
3.1. Only the top three students per year level shall be granted scholarship every semester.
3.2. The student with the highest general average will get the corresponding discount.
3.3. The student must have a general average of at least 88% wth no grade lower than 85% during the semester.
3.4. Irregular students are qualified provided that he carried the regular load for the semester.
3.5. The following are the rates of discounts (on tuition only), based on the minimum general average:
- General Average Discount
- 90% 100%
- 89% 50%
- 88% 25%
3.6. The Department Heads shall make the recommendation for academic scholarship.
3.7. The Registrar shall verify the grades and the computation.
3.8. The recommendation as verified shall be submitted the President/Vice President for approval.
4. ASS Municipality/City Scholarship- Free tuition is granted to municipality/city scholars upon presentation of recommendation from the Mayor. Each municipality/city is entitled to one scholar whose High School average grade is not lower than 85% and a grade not lower than 80%, and must maintain in the same in order to enjoy the scholarship in the succeeding semester until he graduates. If the students fails to maintain his class standing, the Mayor may recommend another scholar.
5. AAS/Barangay Scholar 50% discount on the tuition fee is granted to the barangay scholar upon presentation of a recommendation from the Barangay Captain. Each barangay is entitled to one scholar whose high school average grade is not lower than 85% and a grade not lower than 80%, and must maintain in the same in order to enjoy the scholarship in the succeeding semester until he graduates. If the students fails to maintain his class standing, the Mayor may recommend another scholar.
6. Polaris Scholars- full scholarship grant to top caliber students who passed the qualifying exam, interview, and medical requirements and is able to maintain a general average of 90% with no grade lower than 85% in any subjects.
7. Swimming Power Team - tuition and miscellaneous fees discount and other benefits based on their competency level. Scholars must maintain a passing grade in all subjects.
8. Criminology Students Discount – 50% discount on tuition fee is given to active members of the AFP/PNP and their children. 20% discount on the tuition fee is given to former security guards.
9. Alumni Discount – 5% discount on tuition fee is given to the student whose brother/sister is an alumna/alumnus of the college. To qualify for such, alumni ID
and their Birth Certificates shall be presented by the student.
10. Group Discounts – are extended to fresh high school graduates provided that:
10.1. They come from the same secondary school.
10.2. They present an endorsement letter from the principal or guidance counselor.
10.3. They apply for group discount upon enrollment.
10.4. The discount shall be based on the following:
- 5 students – 10% discount
- 6-10 students – 15% discount
- 11 or more – 20% discount
11. Early Bird Discount – 10% discount on tuition fee is granted to the first 100 students who enroll in the school in BSMT, BS Mar Engineering, ASBS & BS Criminology before May 14, 2014.